Saturday, June 09, 2007

I made triplets!

Ok, the lowdown is here. It was on the UL forums, but Which2 took it off. So, this is secret. You are supposedly not allowed to do this. Here is what I posted (this occurred on the 1st):

NOTE: This does not contain age or storyline spoilers! Only technical stuff!

It all started Friday. I upgraded my RAM on my laptop to 1 gig. I also had my gaming desktop. I installed UL on my laptop. Then, guess what? I made 2 avis!

How? Well, look at the spoiler below on how to do it.

When I made two, I went into the city, and showed everyone my twin! He is named Papa G's twin. Then, today, I had the greatest idea, start a triplet! So I did. Now there are 3 blue men running around. It creeped the heck out of people! Much less the twin.

What you need to do this:
[spoiler]
2 - 7 machines with UL installed and functioning perfectly.
A full Gametap account
1 or more sub accounts
wireless Internet (recommended)
time
patience
very big pipe of bandwidth and speed[/spoiler]
What I had to use:
[spoiler]
I had all above, except I had I desktop for my primary account, and two laptops for my other accounts. If I had another computer, I may have been able to make a 4th avi.[/spoiler]

How I did it:
[spoiler]
I installed UL on both laptops, created my avis, and bam! There I was.
The first time, with the twin, I went to the city and scared people. IT worked well.
Remember, you cannot use one account. I had to go into Gametap and create separate sub accounts. I believe you can create up to 7.
Today, I used the other computer, so now I had 3!
I went to the GOG bevin, and scared some people.
Then I went to the UO bevin. I got a friend (sorry, I forgot your name, please let me know!) and we went around doing a show! I had fun.[/spoiler]

Why did I do it?
[spoiler]Because I wanted to have fun and boost my ego![/spoiler]

The pros of other avis:
[spoiler]You can have one unlocking an age, while the other is chatting with your friends in the city, all at the same time! You can also use one as a dummy or to help with Delin thing. I have not tried it yet, but I think it would help![/spoiler]

One VERY sad note:
[spoiler]The other laptop I was using, will be taken back for replacement. It was my dad's old work computer. He has to turn it in on Monday. Now, there will not be all 3 of us at a time. but the triplet may appear in the cavern![/spoiler]

Screen shots (please be patient, while these are .tiff files, 31.6 MB zip):
Yes, they are worth the download!
http://www.zshare.net/download/2121411603cefb/


If anyone has done this before, please prove me wrong!

No comments: