Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'm back and it's dead.

Well, I just got onto my laptop an hour ago waiting for the ending of Uru Live.  I started up the game, and guess what, it says "Cavern Closed".  What!!!!!!!  The site says it will close on April 10th at 12:01 PM EST (I'm in PST).  But then I realized...for me that would have been the 9th!!!!!!

Anyways, I'm very sad right now and I want to help in some way to bring back UL!!!  I did not even log in this year!

Why me?  GAAAAAAAA!!!!!  What can I do?  What now???

So much for the Uru Live non beta testers group I started when it was being first tested in its beta stage and I created it for people who were not (yet) betas.  It was at coolpapag.tripod.com.

Oh yeah, I wonder if the NDAs and all the stuff that happened in the closed beta and the rehearsal can be put to the public or not.  (Hint: some text is hidden for a reason so that this page does not 'stand out'.)

3 comments:

mtn-man said...

There have been comments in the mystonline.com forums about a possible return. Greydragon said that they have to wait until gametap makes some decisions about it. He sounds positive, though there is no time table at this point. Keep your fingers crossed. There is no telling what we would get.

You missed a great party on the way out. I posted a pictures topic in the forums there in the General Discussion area. Check it out.

L. S. King said...

Hey PapaG -- I managed to log in on Sunday, and walked around saying good-bye to various places, and "remember when-ing."

It was sad, but not the devastation it was when it was canceled the first time.

Papa G said...

Ok, cool. Thanks for the comments! Let's bring the UL community back!