Friday, March 09, 2007

Soo cool...

Yeaaaaa, this game is rockin! Well, the new age is wierd. Negalin. Still, no one knows how to solve it. I really need to solve the rest of the game because there is new content! I played the origional offline and it was pimp. This is even better.

Also, let me spill the beans...
I so wanted to be in the rehearsal. It is where you get to test out the new games that are comming. I guess they thought I was not worthy enough to be part of it (because I told I was in the closed beta to everyone or was it that I did not send in many tickets?)
What I was gunna spill the beans about is that on the support, there is still support for the rehearsal and it asks you for where the problem happened ( what age), it has a new age that is on drcsite.org, Denero. So, thats the new one. Later! Maybe Ill give you my KI ID. Should I start an Uru Photography? Hey, thats my idea!

No comments: